Wednesday, November 8, 2006

November 8, 2006 30 weeks


I had another OB appt. today, different Dr., mine is out of town. I was thankful to have someone else's opinions and thoughts along with past opinions. Her thoughts are consistent to what we have been hearing all along...most choose to terminate, no chance for life, etc. Again the babies heart rate is very slow, they did more ultrasounds to check the heart for fluid build-up. No fluid build up this time, but he is loosing weight quickly. This Dr. seems to think the same--I have 2 choices, carry full term with a very high risk for a still born with in the next few weeks, or induce this week or next and be with the baby (if he makes it through delivery) when he passes away. So, maybe next week when my Dr. is back we will have him, if the Lord's will isn't to take him any earlier.
Isaac looks great on ultrasound, hick ups and all, he is still moving a bunch. I am trying to get things ready for the hospital, haven't done much, can't stand the thought of packing. My uterus is the size of full term (had to explain it to the nurse, she was very confused at her measuring tame) I am having a bunch of contractions. I'm supposed to go on a big field trip with Laurelyn tomorrow---wouldn't that make life interesting to have the baby in the TN mountains! Dave is meeting with Pastor Phil from church to talk about funeral plans, and has spent time going through music.
Today I will try and sit down with DJ and Lynnie to chat about what is going on. Please pray for their strength and protection for the days ahead, for their tender emotions, that this will make them stronger, for wisdom for Dave and I, etc. Also for Dave's job and medical expenses that are also a stress at this time.
Thanks for every one's prayers,
Tara & Dave
Romans 4:18 Against all hope, Abraham in hope believed.

No comments: